11 February 2010

Some, such as serious money

. 11 February 2010

When I was a student who was studying in my country, a professor of economics, and budget plan to build a chip Missouri Building and Planning of the budget than a penny a month, I would like to say that there is an expectation of what to buy food in the coming months to achieve. This type of family, and I have seen my work. Although at this stage there was not much to lose, to learn good management of our business and how not to idle money. This principle is very important and useful for me, for more help in the management of my money today because I'm going to buy and how this person.

For years and have built in the application of theory and doctrine in the light of the planning budget for a month, and I understand that some things are not predictable. In short, there are some costs that I have to spend more money and I also have to borrow money to buy time for urgent matters. One way or another, cash advance in your life, because there are several things you can’t predict what happened before in his life, and must be paid immediately.

0 comments:

 
Funny Story is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Agus Ramadhani | o-om.com